Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Get certificate of competency( COC )

We have our affiliated agency that offer you full help or direction, to get all seaman documents, including certificate of competency (COC). Please note, before you contact us on this matter, you most have the following:

1. maritime education (diploma for any approved maritime University or Academy)

2. STCW ( if any.)

3. Marine passport (If any)

4. International passport (with Ukraine open visa)

5. 6 months practicals (minimum)

please contact us for more information.

please if you are looking for where to apply for practical, here are list of shipping companies.

list of shipping company or ship owners : CLICK HERE

Popular Posts