Marine And Offshore Insight: 2013 Student invitation

Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2013 Student invitation

Student invitation to Ukraine maritime academy Sevastopol , is on now, will offer you very cheap price and fast delivery to your country. There school fee is $2200 , accommodation is $75 per month  and feed is on your own. Sevastopol cost of living is lower than other Ukrainian cities. Bellow are list of countries we can send Invitations to:

List of countries:

  • Azerbaijan
  • Angola
  • Algeria
  • Benin
  • Burkina Faso
  • Cameroon
  • China
  • Congo, Democratic Republic 
  • Congo, Republic
  • Cote d'Ivoire
  • Egypt
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Ghana
  • India
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kenya
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Malaysia
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Togo
Note: Please check other post about universities we offer and  If your country is not listed here, you can contact us via email or phone.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Khalilzip, we have not sent student invitation to Morocco before, that was why we did not list her here. But we can process and send invitation to Morocco without any problem. Note all the countries listed here, we have work with them and are still working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello pls my name is edwin from nigeria, pls I want to do my marine course short course in ukraine pls hw can I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Edwin! In marine we have many short courses, do you mean STCW, Degree or masters? Please contact us via email or phone.

      Delete
  3. Good day engineer james. I am austine attah frm nigeria. I will like to do my coc class 3 (unlimited) in ukraine. Pls this is my email: austineedogbo@yahoo.ca send your email nd phone number to me so i can contact u. I will be waiting for your swift reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Pharrell from Nigeria, I just go admission to study Marine Engineering a 5years course its certain on me to do my best and come out with the highest grade possible but i know it doesn't end there. I would love to do further studies afterwards. Please advise me on the next step to take after my degree. pharrello@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts